Videos, Lectures, and Webinars by AANIR Members
Videos, Lectures, and Webinars are listed alphabetically by first author's last name. Want to add your video, lecture, or webinar to the list? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Heidbrink, L., W. Duncan, and K. Yarris. 2019. Webinar: Providing Expert Testimony: Promises and Pitfalls of Engaging in Immigration Proceedings. Sponsored by the American Anthropological Association and the Society for Applied Anthropology.
- Global refugee and immigrant health during a COVID pandemic era: Experiences, status, and perspectives on racial health disparities. Panel presentation at the Global Health in the COVID-19 Era: Leadership in Action, The Triangle Global Health Virtual Conference, Greensboro, North Carolina, December 3, 2020.
- Collective Historical Trauma as a Health Disparity in North Carolina Refugee and Immigrant Communities. Presentation at the First Virtual Symposium Health Professionals for Equity in Health and Healthcare Symposium, North Carolina A&T College of Health and Human Sciences, Faith Communities in Guilford, Rockingham, and Alamance Counties, partners at Cone Health, and NC Action Coalition, Greensboro, North Carolina, November 12, 2020.
- Impacts of Global Pandemics on Internally Displaced People, Refugees and Asylum Seekers: Challenges in Containing and Mitigating COVID-19 among Migrant and Mobile Populations. Presentation at the First Virtual Meeting of the Center for New North Carolina (CNNC) Scholars, Greensboro, North Carolina, October 19, 2020.
- Nuñez-Janes, Mariela, Ana Reyes and Monica Rodríguez. 2019, Webinar: Acompañando (Un)Documented and (Un)Accompanied Children and Adolescents.Sponsored by Chi Sigma Iota, Counseling, Academic & Professional Honor Society International. (November 14, 2019). https://www.csi-net.org/page/Webinars_Recorded
- Nuñez-Janes, Mariela, and Claudia Muñoz, Marco Saavedra, Steve Pavey. 2020. Webinar: The Undocumented-Led Struggle for Freedom: A Conversation with the Authors of Eclipse of Dreams. Moderated by Ángeles Donoso Macaya and Sponsored by The Center for the Humanities. (Oct. 14, 2020).
- Salyer, J.C. 2020. Webinar: Lawyering for Refugees during COVID-19. Sponsored by Columbia University Global Centers. (Oct. 1, 2020).
- Salyer, J.C. 2020. Webinar: Im/migration in the Trump Era. Sponsored by the American Anthropology Association and the Anthropologists Action Network for Immigrants and Refugees (May 2, 2018).